Ultra Efficient Total Air Conditioning in One Package
This unit, built for an Elementary School in Michigan, is the ultimate in year-round efficiency. Under summer conditions, it uses a highly efficient AIRotor® hygroscopic heat wheel to recover energy from the exhaust airstream and pre-cool and dehumidify warm outdoor air. The flat plate exchanger then further cools the supply air before the on-board heat pump and DX coil provide final cooling. The flat plate exchanger is then used for reheat. In the winter, the heat wheel preheats the air before the same heat pump and coil complete the required heating. This unit
will provide total year-round air conditioning at the lowest possible operating cost.
- Model: DXH–1750–40–54–RT
- Supply cfm: 7,200
- Exhaust cfm: 5,760
- Built: January 2006
- Weight: 8,500 lbs
- Energy Recovered: 409 MBH (Winter) 391 MBH (Summer)
- Design Conditions: 0 °F / 67% RH (Winter) 90 °F / 45% RH (Summer)
- Heavy Duty Case has Double Wall Construction with 18 gauge Galvanized Exterior, 22 gauge Galvanized Interior, and 2" Insulation; Welded Structural Steel Base and Frame; Welded Galvanized Drain Pan; and Sloped Roof with Capped Seams.
- Supply Air Blower is a 20" BI Airfoil Plenum, belt driven by a 15 hp motor. Exhaust Air Blower is a 15" FC DWDI, belt driven by a 7.5 hp motor. Motors are NEMA Frame, TEFC,
- Premium Efficiency-type with Adjustable Drives. Mounts are adjustable and spring isolated.
- Water Cooled DX Heat Pump operates at 45 Gallons of Water Per Minute. Combination Heating and Cooling Coil provides 218 MBH cooling (14 Tons) and 134 MBH heating.
- Dampers: Outside Air Shut-Off, Exhaust Air Shut-Off, and Outside Air Face-and-Bypass
- Single Point Power electrical panel includes Main Disconnect, Fused Branch Circuits with
- Breakers, Motor Starters with Overloads, Damper Actuators, and a BACnet DDC providing automated Frost Control (Wheel: Rotation Speed Modulation, Flat Plate Exchanger: Face-and-Bypass), Warm Weather Economizer, and Summer Recovery Changeover.
The XeteX unit featured on this page was built for an actual application. It is provided here to show our capability.
Manufacturer of energy recovery ventilation including air conditioning units. Available with 5,760 exhaust cfm and 7,200 supply cfm flowrate. Various features include flat plate exchangers, heavy duty, insulation, welded frames, drain pans, sloped roofs, capped seams, airblowers, NEMA motors, adjustable drives, isolated springs, water cooled heat pumps, dampers, breakers, motor starters, actuators andmounts. One year warranty.