Improving Indoor Air Quality On The Casino Floor
For casinos, maintaining guest comfort can be a challenge, especially when the indoor air is filled with smoke. Keeping this air clean means using large volumes of outdoor air, typically around 20 or more air changes per hour. Cooling and dehumidifying this air in warm, moist climates or heating it in cooler climates can lead to a huge energy bill. This unit uses energy recovery to reduce energy costs and both hot and chilled water coils to keep guests comfortable.
- Model: XHR–80–72–RT–BP–CW–HW
- Supply cfm: 32,000
- Exhaust cfm: 32,000
- Built: Dec, 2008
- Weight: 26,500 lbs
- Energy Recovered: 1,671 MBH (Winter), 308 MBH (Summer)
- Design Conditions: –20 °F / 99% RH (Winter), 95 °F / 47% RH (Summer)
- An XLT Type H Aluminum Flat Plate Exchanger operates at 77% effectiveness under Winter Design Conditions and at 64% effectiveness in Summer.
- The Double Wall cabinet has an 18 gauge Painted Galvannealed Steel Exterior, 22 gauge Galvanized Interior, and 2” thick Fiberglass Insulation. Frame is Welded Structural Steel.
- 40” Quiet Air Foil Plenum Supply Air Blower is belt driven by a Premium Efficiency, NEMA Frame, TEFC, 40 hp motor. 33” Air Foil Plenum and 15” FC DWDI Exhaust Air Blowers are belt driven by Premium Efficiency, NEMA Frame, TEFC 10 and 20 hp motors, respectively. The blowers are mounted on common frames and have 2” Spring isolators.
- A Cold Water Coil provides 1705 MBH, or 142 tons of cooling capacity.
- A Hot Water Coil provides 1900 MBH of heating and reheat capacity.
- Outside and Exhaust Air Shut-Off, Outside Air Face-and-Bypass, Recirculation, and Exhaust Air Backdraft Dampers and Actuators are included.
- Single Point Power Terminal Blocks, Main Disconnect, Protected Branch Circuits, and other
electrical equipment are accessed in an Electrical Panel. Unit is ETL Listed.
The XeteX unit featured on this page was built for an actual application. It is provided here to show our capability.